Download the amended monthly report, print it and complete it in order to make your corrections.
How to complete your amended monthly report
1. Enter the year and the month (Box 1) and your user number (Box 2) in the top right corner (ex: 10001-001).
1. Enter all the personal information on the employee (Boxes 3 to 21).
All boxes with an * are mandatory:
– Social insurance number (Box 3);
– Surname and given name (Boxes 9 and 10);
– Date of birth (Box 11);
– Hiring date (Box 13);
– Trade code (Box 20).
3. Enter your period ending dates in Box 22.
Please refer to your original monthly reports for your “period ending” dates.
4. Indicate the employee’s wage per hour in Box 23.
5. Enter the working hours (Boxes 25 to 29) and/or the other wages (Box 31), if any.
The totals in boxes 30, 32, 33 and 34 will be generated automatically, based on the information you have provided.
6. After you have completed your amended PDF report, you can consult your grand total (Box 39). Then complete Boxes 40 to 43.
7. Lastly, you will need to provide the name and address of the employer and enter a note as required.
Once you have completed your amended PDF report, save a copy in your system. Repeat this process for each required month. When all the files are complete, send them all to us in an email, indicating your preferred payment method.
If you would like additional information on this subject, contact Financial and Monthly Reports Department at 514 288-3003.