COVID-19 // PREVENTIVE MEASURES AT CPA MONTRÉAL
Updated: March 15 2020
In light of recent developments concerning COVID-19 (the coronavirus) and as a way of helping society curb its spread, we are implementing immediate measures to minimize the health risks to our clients and employees.
These measures will be in effect for next two weeks (March 16 to 29).
- We are now providing all our services exclusively by phone and email (see the “CONTACT” section below).
- This means that our office’s customer service counter will remain closed.
- In addition to the measures listed below, the activities of all our departments (Inspection and Contentious, Training, Qualification, and Monthly Reports) will continue as before.
TRAINING AND EXAMS
- All our training activities are cancelled, in line with the closing of educational institutions.
- We are also cancelling all qualification exams, as a precautionary measure.
- We will be contacting the people affected by these changes as soon as possible.
- We will continue to be in contact with individuals whose cases are affected by the suspension of activities in the courts of Quebec.
On our website: Contact form
We are closely monitoring this situation and will inform you promptly of any changes to these measures.